Monday, July 13, 2009

It's our first time... I want all of you inside me.

After our date you walk me to my door... I don't want you to go and you can tell. You offer to make sure I get inside safely and I oblige... Before the door is even shut, we're kissing deeply. I can feel your hands all over my body and your tongue feels so good on my neck, climbing up to my cute lil ear lobe.
Tonight, I want you to have me. I want to feel your throbbing cock slip deep inside my tight pussy and slide in and out. Pump me nice and deep making me moan louder and louder until I cum all over you. My little legs shaking. My body quivering. My pretty green eyes looking up at you while I smile and say, "Cum inside me. Please cum in me." I'm begging you. Let me feel your hot load shoot deep into my pussy. I know you'll fill me up with all of that cream... I need it. I've wanted you for so long.

Won't you cum in my pussy?
Bareback phone sex! I'm not worried about getting my young pussy pregnant. It's just me and you.

1-888-47-HORNY ask for Claire.
No limits. Zero Taboos.
Kinky phone sex.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your pregnant and horny. You're still having fun! It's nice to meet you, Claire. I'm Brynn. I just started working for this company, too!

    Brynn
    1-888-8-FREAKY
    www.freakyfetishphonesex.com/brynn

    ReplyDelete