Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun With Claire





Hi guys. I'm Claire's friend Brenda. She's been trying to convince me to give phone sex a chance since I am sooo super horny all the time and I could use the extra money. I've been thinking about it and I had my first two-girl phonesex call with her yesterday. It was sooo much fun. I was really nervous and shy at first but by the end of the call my pregnant pussy was dripping wet and I just couldn't resist anymore so I grabbed my dildo and buried it deep inside of me until I came really hard all over it. Claire was my mom on our call and I was her horny virgin daughter that had just barely turned 18. We started out with mommy's sexy friend fucking her dripping wet pussy from behind while she licked my juicy little cunt and got it nice and sloppy wet. Her tongue felt so good sliding up and down my wet little slit and the feel of it flicking against my clit got it throbbing. He was pounding her so hard I could hear the sounds of his big cock thrusting in and out of her soaking wet pussy. It had me so excited that I wrapped my legs right around the back of her neck and pulled her in even closer and ground my cunt right against her face and that amazing tongue. Mommy started begging her friend to cum inside of her pussy and to get her pregnant. She wanted so badly to feel his baby growing inside of her that as soon as she felt his cum spurting inside she started screaming and her pussy covered his cock with her juices. As soon as his cock slid out of her pussy I grabbed it and wrapped my lips around it to pull every last drop of the cum into my mouth. It was so yummy I could taste Mommy's pussy juices mixed with it. Then I crawled in between Mommy's legs and spread her pussy lips open nice and wide so I could spit the rest of his cum deep inside of her. I wanted to make sure that she got pregnant. Then I laid down on my back and Mommy spread my legs open nice and wide. My pussy was all nice and sloppy wet from Mommy's tongue and her friend was all ready to pop my cherry. She grabbed his cock and guided it inside of me, telling me to take it like a good little girl for her. I was soo scared cause his cock was so big and I was worried that it was gonna hurt but she told me that it would start to feel good after a while if I just relaxed. It hurt so bad when he first put it inside of my tight little virgin pussy. I could feel it tearing me open and it made me yell but after he started thrusting it in and out of me I started to like how that big hard cock felt stretching me open. I started pushing my hips up and moaning while he fucked me harder and deeper. I could tell it was getting Mom really hot again too cause she was fingering her pussy while she watched. It started to feel so good that I begged him to get me pregnant too. I wanted to see my tummy grow big and round just like Mommy's. That would be sooo much fun for us to be pregnant together. And we wouldn't tell Daddy, it would be our little secret. His dick felt so good rubbing against my hard throbbing clit while he thrust it in and out of me that I just couldn't hold back anymore. I dug my nails into his back and exploded all over him. My pussy was convulsing around his cock and covering it in my pussy juices when I heard him groan and his dick started shooting a big huge hot load of thick cum deep inside of me. He shot it so deep that I could feel it hitting the back of my pussy walls. I came so hard that my legs were shaking. Mommy and me had a naughty little secret that we could never ever let daddy find out about. I hope her sexy friend comes to visit us again soon. If you're in the mood for some taboo phone sex then give us a call and ask for Claire and Brenda. We're always wet and ready to play. Or if you want to give me a try all by myself you can call 1-888-837-3259 and ask for Brenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment